The restaurant ” Il Gallo d’ Oro ” , which features the chef Benoît Sinthon , deployed in The Cliff Bay in Funchal , returned to be the one receiving in Madeira 1 Michelin star. Joins 11 other national restaurants also boast .
For the 2014 edition of the Michelin guide to Spain and Portugal , our country has added another restaurant compared to this year . Become 12 , with entrance for the first time , the ” L’And Vineyards ” in Montemor – o-Novo . There were also the re-entry of ” Eleven ” , in Lisbon , and the output of the ” San Gabriel ” in Almancil , Algarve .
Analyzed the list , we found that keeping the 2 stars (which translates excellent table and deserves deviation) as follows:
– Ocean restaurant in Lagoa , led by chef Hans Neuner
– Vila Joya in Albufeira , Algarve , Dieter Koschina ,
In turn , with 1 star (which is to be very good in its category ) we have the following :
– The restaurant ” Il Gallo d’ Oro ” , which features the chef Benoît Sinthon
– L’ And Vineyards in Montemor – o-Novo , led by Michael Laffan
– Eleven , Lisbon , with chef Joachim Koerper
– The Belcanto , José Avillez in Lisbon
– Largo do Paço , the House Walk , directed by Victor Matos
– The Trading Post , the Altis Belem in Lisbon , headed by executive chef John Robinson
– The Fortaleza do Guincho in Cascais , with executive chef Vincent Farges
– Henrique Leis in Almancil
– Willie ‘s in Vilamoura
– The Yeatman in Vila Nova de Gaia , Ricardo Costa