Madeira was again named as ‘ best island destination ‘ in the World Travel Awards Europe , who won award in 2013 . ‘s Edition has 2014 competitors as the Balearics , Canaries, Cyprus, Malta and Sardinia and if you want to repeat the success achieved in the year past , will have to be mobilized by weight in the online vote which opened April 14 and runs until June 23 . Anyone can vote for http://www.worldtravelawards.com/nominees/2014/europe . Just have a valid registration , and the vote of the Professional Registered worth double.
best destination island
In addition to this institutional appointment, there are six hotels in the region to compete sectoral premiums . The Melia Madeira Mare is named on three fronts , for ‘ Best Boutique Hotel ‘, ‘ boutique resort ‘ and ‘ island resort ‘ ; Pestana Carlton is the only Portuguese candidate for ‘ best luxury hotel ‘ Europe ; Pestana Porto Santo is a candidate for ‘ best all- inclusive resort ‘ ; The Vine , global European winner in 2013 in the category ‘ best design hotel ‘ , returns to play the same award ; the Belmond Reid ‘s Palace is a candidate for ‘ best island resort ‘ ; Hotel Quinta da Bela Vista also dispute the prize for ‘ best boutique hotel ‘ .
– Best island destination: Wood
– Best luxury hotel : Hotel Pestana Carlton Madeira
– Best all-inclusive resort : Pestana Porto Santo Beach Resort & Spa
– Best boutique hotel Melia Madeira Mare Resort & Spa ; Hotel Quinta da Bela Vista
– Best boutique resort : CS Madeira Atlantic Resort & Spa
– Best design hotel: The Vine Hotel
– Best island resort : Belmond Reid ‘s Palace ; CS Madeira Atlantic Resort & Spa
– Best boutique hotel Quinta da Casa Branca
– Best boutique hotel Melia Madeira Mare ; Quinta da Bela Vista Hotel and The Vine .
– Hotel : Belmond Reid ‘s Palace
– Best spa resort : Belmond Reid ‘s Palace and Melia Madeira Mare
Best Destination Island
4.9 / 5. Vote count: 66